What is Hyperpigmentation Treatment?
Hyperpigmentation is a medical term used to describe the darker patches found in the skin. These patches result from excess melanin production, which can be caused by everything from acne scars and sun damage to hormone fluctuations.
Hyperpigmentation is a common skin condition, and there are a number of different treatment options available.
How Does Hyperpigmentation Treatment Work?
Combining a variety of products to reduce darker skin via micro-needling to treat the desired area of skin. Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation., and can help to reduce this hyperpigmentation by breaking up the pigment below the skin surface. This collagen rejuvenation therapy (CRT) another word for micro-needling, can easily aid the skin without removing or damaging the epidermis.
The Benefits of Hyperpigmentation Treatment
● It gives your skin a smooth appearance and reduces the pore size
● The treatment imparts a radiant glow to the skin
● It provides a great improvement in skin hyperpigmentations
● It treats melasma and helps in controlling acne and preventing acne marks
● Improvement in evenness in skin color
● Modern Techniques help boost collagen production and hinder the formation of scar.